- Healing Sessions
- Reiki - Master Course - Distance Learning
Reiki - Master Course - Distance Learning
Students must have previously studied Reiki 1 & 2 to enrol for this course.
The Reiki Master Course is only suited to those who wish to develop themselves to the highest level of Reiki. The course will teach both the two master symbols along with other symbols that will enable the student to channel and strengthen their connection to Reiki even further.
Obtaining the level of Reiki Master allows you to teach Reiki to others and is the perfect opportunity for those who may wish to develop themselves by the teaching of others.
Reiki really is something that can be used as peaceful and beautiful therapy for your clients, whether being used as a relaxation tool, to heal, or as a Reiki Master to teach others and share this powerful knowledge.
- Professional Conduct
- Master Symbol
- Master Symbol uses
- Attunement Preparation
- Attunement Procedures
- Distant Attunements
- What to teach
- Energy exchange
- Consultation/Treatment Record forms
Course Materials and Support
- All course materials will be provided to you via your specified email address
- Access to Guided Meditations to help and support you
- Ongoing help and support both during and after your course as and when necessary
- Reiki Attunements - sent distantly - full instructions will be given to prepare you
- A course certificate - upon successful completion of the course
Upon enrolment, you will be sent full joining, ongoing support instructions and materials that you need to get started by email. There is no defined time limit to complete the course and you can work through at your own speed to fit in around your own lifestyle.
Once you have completed the course, you will be sent a short exam paper. The pass mark is 80%. This is just a short test to demonstrate your understanding of the learning that you have received and is nothing to worry about. Additional support will of course be given to those who do not achieve the 80% pass mark and the exam may be sat as many times as required.